Global, regional and country data from the GNR system are available in the online database, please click here.
CO2 and energy performance data is collected on:
- Specific gross and net CO2 emissions per ton clinker, cement and cementitious product
- Absolute gross and net CO2 emissions
- Thermal energy consumption per ton clinker
- Electric energy consumption per ton cement
- Fuel mix (fossil fuel / fossil waste / biomass)
- Clinker to cement ratios
To enable calculation of the percentiles, trend lines and correlations, company facilities were also required to provide:
- Clinker and cement production volumes
- Differentiation by grey and white clinker
- Type of installation
- Location of installation
The request should indicate the following information:
- Name and function of the requesting organization
- A description of the proposed use of the data
- Contact details for responses or further clarification
- Details of the requested information
- Geographic coverage
- Specific variables requested
- Time frame for data
PwC will review all requests to determine, first, if the data is available, and second, if responses to the query would fall within the limits of confidentiality and anti-trust constraints adopted for this program. These constraints will limit the ability to respond to some requests for data (e.g., requests for single country data, specific company data, etc.).
Assuming that no legal issues are raised by the query, PwC will perform the database query and return the results to the originator of the query as well as to the GNR PMC.
Some queries need significant time for analysis. Costs of the analysis are, in general, borne by the party submitting the query, with exceptions made for public authorities and some international organizations. The party making the query will be advised and must approve the cost prior to the work being done.